Retail Robotics & AI Conference
April 26, 2018
San Francisco — Northwestern University Campus
Pre-conference Reception April 25
- Martin Block, Executive Director, Retail Analytics Council, and Professor, Integrated Marketing Communications Department, Northwestern University
- Jeff Burnstein, President, the Association for Advancing Automation
- Jeff Donaldson, CEO, Intriosity, and former SVP, GameStop
- Clive Humby, Chief Data Scientist, Starcount and Founder, Dunnhumby
- Rose Haft, CEO, Lumenora
- Kristian J. Hammond, Professor, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Northwestern University
- Martial Hebert, Director, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Andra Keay, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Robotics
- Mark Matthews, Vice President, Research Development & Industry Analysis, National Retail Federation
- Steven Keith Platt, Research Director, Retail Analytics Council, and Director and Research Fellow, Platt Retail Institute
- Chad Stiernagle, Senior Director, Automated Retail, Best Buy
- Mike Tamir, Takt Chief Data Science Officer, UC Berkeley
- Martin Wild, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group (Germany)
See the latest conference agenda here. New speakers will be added as they confirm their participation.
CONFIRMED RETAIL ATTENDEES (among others):
- American Eagle
- Family Dollar
- Levi Strauss
- Tractor Supply
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Retailers, academics, retail analysts, technologists, and others interested in the current and future implications of robotics and artificial intelligence in the retail industry.
Plan to arrive on April 25 in time for the pre-conference reception, sponsored by Badger Technologies. Meet speakers, Retail Analytics Council Advisory Board members, and your fellow attendees in an informal setting before the conference starts the following morning.
The Retail Robotics & AI Conference will focus on emerging applications, advanced analytics, and industry trends. Presentation by leading academics and practitioners include:
- Deep Learnings Natural Language Understanding Techniques
- Data Applications and Effectuators
- Robot Panel presentation
- A Global Retail Perspective
- Retailers and Their Robots Panel
- Plus more to be announced
Attendance is open to retailers by invitation only, and is limited to 110 participants. This includes Retail Analytics Council Advisory Board members, C-level executives, academics, and leaders in the industry. The format is classroom style, with many opportunities to interact with the presenters and attendees. The event offers a unique opportunity to participate in the advancement of the retail industry’s research and technology through interaction with academics and professionals by means of expert panel discussions.
More information about the conference, including the agenda, will be published here as well as on the Retail Analytics Council website.
Retailers may request an invitation by completing the form below.
Pre-Conference Reception Sponsor
Robot Panel Presentation Sponsor