PRI designs and executes research studies that measure consumer response to in-store marketing technologies. Operating as an independent consulting and research firm since 2001, PRI delivers the impartial business analyses and strategies necessary to organizations considering improvements to their customer experience along the entire path to purchase.
PRI’s research encompasses:
- The world’s most advanced research and testing of digital communications networks and related customer-facing technologies, yielding strategic and tactical insights.
- Proprietary, custom quantitative and qualitative research.
- PRI’s team of researchers includes multi-discipline Research Fellows.
PRI manages the entire research process including:
- Defining issues and determining research objectives.
- Research design and execution. Accumulating both primary and secondary data. Primary data research includes observations, focus groups, surveys, behavioral and experimental design.
- Analyzing and reporting.
- PRI has conducted many large-scale primary research projects.
- We are highly scalable with a great talent pool.
- We are creative in finding value drivers, creating test methodologies in support thereof, and quantifying data.
- We provide actionable feedback.
- We are an independent firm with a respected reputation for integrity.
With the assistance of leading academic institutions, the Platt Retail Institute publishes groundbreaking industry research related to in-store marketing and digital communications networks. These include a series of Research Articles and Working Papers.