PRI hosts the Retail Analytics Council (RAC) Executive Education Program, a collaboration between Northwestern University and PRI, annually in Evanston, Illinois. The theme for the most recent program, held in September 2017, was Using Technology, Data and Analytics to Optimize Retail Success.
The annual RAC Executive Development Program highlights cutting-edge research from an international panel of leading retail executives and researchers, with a focus on developing retailing intelligence for today’s dynamic retailing environment.
The Executive Development Program format involves presentations of research case studies and discussions around emerging areas of interest, with an emphasis placed on attendee interaction.
Speakers at this one-day conference include a mix of academics and industry thought leaders. Speakers at the 2017 conference included:
- Martin Block, Professor, Northwestern University and RAC Executive Director
- Bill Connell, Executive VP, Logistics & Operations, Macy’s
- Bob Doyle, Director of Communications, Association for Advancing Automation (A3)
- Gian Fulgoni, Co-Founder and CEO, comScore, Inc.
- Martin Hitch, CEO, Bossa Nova Robotics
- Andra Keay, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Robotics
- Mark Patton, Vice President of Enterprise Architecture, GameStop
- Steven Keith Platt, Director and Research Fellow, Platt Retail Institute and Research Director, RAC
- Mototaka Sakashita, Assoc. Professor, Marketing, Keio University, Japan
- Vijay Viswanathan, Professor, Northwestern University and RAC Director
- Elizabeth Young, Commercial Strategic Analytics Consultant, Information Resources, Inc.
Visit the Retail Analytics Council website for more information about the Council’s work and future events.