PRI hosts two educational events each year. The PRI Digital Retail Forum was held in conjunction with the Digital Signage Expo trade show in Las Vegas on March 28. The Retail Analytics Council (RAC) Executive Education Program, a collaboration between Northwestern University and PRI, will be held on September 8 in Evanston, Illinois.
Register now to attend the RAC Executive Development Program: Using Technology, Data and Analytics to Optimize Retail Success, on September 8, 2017, in Evanston, Illinois.
The third annual RAC Executive Development Program will highlight cutting-edge research from an international panel of leading retail executives and researchers, with a focus on developing retailing intelligence for today’s dynamic retailing environment.
The Executive Development Program format involves presentations of research case studies and discussions around emerging areas of interest, with an emphasis placed on attendee interaction.
Speakers at this one-day conference include:
- Martin Block, Professor, Northwestern University and RAC Executive Director
- Bill Connell, Executive VP, Logistics & Operations, Macy’s
- Bob Doyle, Director of Communications, Association for Advancing Automation (A3)
- Gian Fulgoni, Co-Founder and CEO, comScore, Inc.
- Martin Hitch, CEO, Bossa Nova Robotics
- Andra Keay, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Robotics
- Mark Patton, Vice President of Enterprise Architecture, GameStop
- Steven Keith Platt, Director and Research Fellow, Platt Retail Institute and Research Director, RAC
- Mototaka Sakashita, Assoc. Professor, Marketing, Keio University, Japan
- Vijay Viswanathan, Professor, Northwestern University and RAC Director
- Elizabeth Young, Commercial Strategic Analytics Consultant, Information Resources, Inc.
Visit the Retail Analytics Council website for more information about the agenda and to register to attend.
Thanks again to the Sponsors of the 2017 PRI Digital Retail Forum: