Recognized worldwide as a leading consulting and research firm.Focused on improving the customer experience, PRI helps retailers understand how to use technology to influence customer shopping behavior.
Explore PRI Research and Resources
Retail Analytics Council
PRI, in affiliation with Northwestern University, conducts leading-edge research on shopping behavior. The Retail Analytics Council, an initiative between Northwestern University and PRI, is the leading organization focused on the study of consumer shopping behavior across retail platforms and the impact of technology. Learn More About the Council …
Research Articles and Working Papers
- Customer and Inventory Insights Generated by Location-Based Analytics, and the Introduction of an Online – In-Store Behavioral Bonding Model
- Deployment and Test of the Digital Life Experience at an AT&T Retail Store
- A Determination of the Revenue Potential From Digital Screen Advertising in a Major League Baseball Stadium
- Test Results From a Bank Branch Digital Communications Network
Journal of Retail Analytics
PRI’s Journal of Retail Analytics is a comprehensive quarterly publication that includes news and case studies regarding retail analytics, digital customer-facing technologies, and related topics. In addition, the Journal examines trends in the use of retail analytics and details developments in the digital communications industry. Download the current and archived issues of the Journal of Retail Analytics…
Digital Signage Connection provides the latest industry news to PRI.
- Clear Channel UK Extends Forecourt Network Media Sales Deal for a Further Three Years
- Buford City Schools Sports One of Daktronics Largest High School Centerhung Displays
- Crowd Analytics Platform Mira Joins Digital Place Based Advertising Association